Installation Instructions metal hoses
- Do not operate the metal hoses in torsion, tension and compression.
- It is not recommended to use metal hoses at a rate of fluid passing over 8 m / sec, and the vapor and gas - over 50 m / sec.
- Not allowed a metal hoses bend radius less than the allowable. It prevents formation of loops during installation and operation.
Avoid excessive bending of the metal hoses. Use appropriate pipe taps.
- It is necessary to ensure the availability of neutral areas near the end of a end fitting of metal hose is not subjected to bending during the operation. The length of these areas are advised to take at least the values shown in the following table:
If the length of the metal hose does not allow for the presence of a neutral area, in this case the hose is set straight. In this case, one is permitted movement relative to the other end of the hose in a plane perpendicular to the hose axis by an amount 2 ÷ 3 mm per 100 mm length of the flexible part.
It is necessary to choose the optimal length of the metal hose, as the application is too short or long hoses can damage the seal in the zone.
During installation is necessary to consider limiting hose length deviation:
Mounting hoses produce so as to avoid large areas of loose lengths. For protection against excessive sagging hoses operating in a horizontal plane, it is necessary to use stands, clamps and other supports. The maximum distance between the supports for the hose to be suspended from 10 to 50 × DN × DN, but no more than 2 meters.
It is not allowed the movement of the flexible hose relative clamps, as well as the deformation of the flexible hosee during installation clamps. Therefore, it is recommended to use gaskets made of rubber, leather, polytetrafluorethylene and other elastic materials.
When using hoses with the threaded fittings, dock as follows:
- Screw the nut by hand to select the clearance on both sides of the hose;
- Tighten the screw pair of key, preventing rotation of the sleeve;
- Check connections for leaks, and tighten the nut if necessary.
When docking metal hosaes with flanges, the tightening of producing cross pairs.
Do not allow the move the hoses portage, getting them under heavy objects, dirt inside of the cavity, damage the sealing surfaces and worn braids.
Roll up and store hoses in correct roll..
Avoid movements / bends of the hose in one direction only. Align it with the installation to the direction of movement for each accounted for half the total displacement.
Avoid large transverse displacements. Install the sleeve with a bend of 90 °.
Install the sleeve in one plane only to prevent torsion.